Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up?
Signing up is easy. You can sign up at the register when you make a purchase, we also sign-up sheets available to fill out and give to the friendly cashier, or click HERE. Do make sure we have your email and birthday on file though, because we will want to give you a Birthday Beer and we will notify you by email.
- What if I need to update my information?
We have join/update sheets available at the register. Just fill one out while you’re in the shop, or easier yet... click HERE.
- How do I earn points?
For every $5 you spend you will receive 1 point. For every 100 points you earn a Reward for $5 off your purchase.
ie: 100 points = $5 off | 200 points = $10 off | 300 points = $15 off | etc.
- How do I keep track of points?
Points are automatically kept track of for you and tied to your phone number and/or debit/credit card. When you sign up, you will receive a SMS message with a link to your profile, so you can see how many points you have at any time.
- What if I am paying with a different card or with cash?
When using a different card, enter your telephone number when prompted and it will find your account. If you’re paying with cash, that’s no problem either, just enter your phone number to claim your points.
- What perks are there to being a loyalty member?
Every purchase $5 and over earns you points towards rewards. Just for joining and providing your email you will get a special welcome gift so watch your inbox. We also host member-only special events and offers, as well as celebrate your special day by gifting you a birthday BEER.
- How do you use my information?
We only use your information for our records. We do not share, rent, or sell your information to anybody, ever. We keep your information private.
- Do you send lots of marketing info via text or email?
Nope. We understand what it’s like to have your inbox bombarded with marketing emails, and will never do that to you. We will send you an email once in a while though, to let you know about special events and offers for our loyalty members. Sometimes these emails do go to spam mail, so be sure to put us in your address book :-)
- Can points be redeemed for cash?
No. Points can be used within Moran’s Bottle Shop or in the Growler Shop and Tasting Room.
- Do purchases from the Growler Shop count towards my loyalty points?
Yes! Anything you purchase from our establishment counts towards your points, even things that are on sale.
- Do my loyalty points ever expire?
- I somehow have 2 seperate loyalty accounts, can they be merged into one?
No problem. Your friendly bottle shop clerk can help you out. Going forward from here, just be sure to use the same phone number everytime you use your loyalty account here.
- Are there any requirements that must be met to sign up for the loyalty program?
The only stipulation is that you must be at least 21 or older to join.
- Can I give or transfer my points to somebody else?
No, you’re not allowed to give or transfer your points to somebody else.