Watch the Drawing LIVE Sunday 2/28 at 5pm
We would like to thank you for participating in our Rare Whisk(e)y Event: A Benefit for Child Advocacy Center. This February, we raised over $5,000 for Child Advocacy Center, and we couldn't have done it without you.
If you are the winner, you will need to complete your purchase in real time on Sunday, so be sure to save 402-475-8814 to your phone as Moran's - MY LUCKY DAY, because you will be receiving a phone call from one of us at Moran's Liquor Works to take payment.
Moran's Rare Whisk(e)y Event
A Benefit for the Child Advocacy Center
Moran’s Liquor Works has been spending 2020 sourcing “Rare Whiskey” for our customers. We have collected 26 different whiskeys and over 40 bottles.
It is now time to give you a chance to get your hands on these hard to find bottles!
Starting February 1st, for every $1 donation you make to the Child Advocacy Center, you will earn 1 “chance” to purchase the bottle of your choice at retail value.
- 100% of EVERY $1 donation will go to
How does it work?
- First, if you have not already done so, download the Moran’s Liquor Works app from your favorite app store.
- Next, Create an Account or update your existing one with a correct phone number and email address (so we can contact you if you win)
- Then - go to Events and visit the Rare Whisk(e)y Event. (available on the App's Homepage starting February 1st)
- Here you can load your cart with as many “chances” you would like for each bottle you are interested in. Once your cart is loaded with all the “chances” you want, continue to checkout and complete your donation.
- Last - you will receive an email with details about the online drawing that will be held February 28th starting at 5pm. Save the date and also have your phone charged because you will need to complete your purchase in real time on the 28th if you are the winner.
- Bonus - for our most loyal customers you will have earned “bonus chances” based on your total points earned in Moran’s Rewards Club. We will contact you after your donation in regards to “bonus chances”.
“Chances” and donations can be made February 1st through the 27th and there is no limit to the amount of “chances” you wish to purchase with your donation.
Click below to make your donations for "chances"
Don't have the app? You can still make donations for chances and participate starting February 1st by visiting us at www.shopmoransliquor.com
Please visit our app or shopmoransliquor.com for more information on all the whiskey that is available and their retail price. The drawing does include names like Orphan Barrel, Parkers Heritage, Elijah Craig, Buffalo Trace, Blanton's, Eagle Rare and many more.
A bit about Child Advocacy Center
The mission of the Child Advocacy Center is to provide Lincoln, Lancaster County and Southeast Nebraska with a coordinated, team approach to the problem of child abuse. Child Advocacy Center's goals are to reduce trauma, seek justice, and foster hope and healing for children and their non-offending caregivers. The Child Advocacy Center establishes a safe, child friendly environment for interviews and medical evaluations for the alleged child victim and offers continued support to the child and non-offending family members. Child Advocacy Center also promotes specialized training for professionals as well as public education and prevention efforts.